The oral care experts at Axiom Dentistry are ready to help you obtain beautiful teeth and outstanding oral health. We are committed to providing patients with top-quality professional dental treatments and friendly service so that they can leave with a smile that they are proud to show off to others. When you visit one of our six locations across North Carolina, you can be sure that you will receive the best possible treatment.
Our general dentistry offerings include:
- Complete Checkups: An essential part of improving and maintaining your oral health is to receive regularly scheduled dental checkups. Our experts advise all patients to visit Axiom Dentistry at least twice per year for this reason. Your dental checkup will include a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays when necessary and an oral cancer screening. These appointments also assist our team in keeping track of a patient’s oral health, and they allow us to provide timely treatment when necessary.
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth become lost or damaged, dental crowns and bridges are used to restore their appearance and function. Our team takes great pride in providing patients with crowns and bridges that offer excellent functionality and a natural look.
- Dentures: For patients who need to replace an entire top or bottom row of teeth, dentures represent an excellent option. At Axiom Dentistry, our dentures feature a natural appearance, and they are built to last.
- Fluoride Applications: One of the best ways to prevent teeth from experiencing decay and damage is to receive supplemental fluoride applications. This quick and easy treatment is designed to strengthen tooth enamel and reverse the early effects of tooth decay, helping teeth remain healthy and strong.
- Halitosis Treatment: Bad breath can be an embarrassing problem for anyone. Our specialists will help you determine the cause of your unpleasant breath, and put a stop to the issue once and for all.
- Inlays and Onlays: Slightly more intricate than a dental filling but not as involved as a complete dental crown, inlays and onlays are used to repair damaged and decayed teeth. These two restoration methods are great options for patients who want to repair a moderately damaged tooth.
- Mouth Guards for Children and Adults: Every athlete who plays a contact sport should wear a protective mouth guard as a way of preventing damage to their teeth and other oral structures. Our practice offers custom-made mouth guards for both children and adults, as well as night guards for patients suffering from bruxism.
- Sealants: Dental sealants consist of a thin layer of acrylic coating that is painted over a person’s back teeth to prevent cavities and decay. Many patients of all ages receive sealants to make their teeth easier to clean and maintain.
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring: If you or your partner is bothered by obstructive sleep apnea or snoring, then our team is here to help. We’ll get to the root of the problem, and recommend helpful changes to help put your snoring habit to rest.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Teeth that have developed minor decay or cavities can usually be restored using our tooth-colored fillings that are impressively strong and look incredibly natural.
- Smile Makeover: If you want to significantly change the appearance of your smile, then a complete smile makeover is a way to get there. We’ll work on every aspect of your smile so that you can achieve the look you’ve always wanted.
- Veneers: Applied on the front surface of one’s teeth, veneers are a quick and easy method for enhancing the look of a person’s smile. Our practice offers porcelain veneers, composite veneers and the Lumineers brand of veneers.
Please visit one of our locations in Zebulon, Knightdale, Clayton, Cary, Louisburg or Benson for a complete dental checkup. Call us at (919) 298-2288 to schedule an appointment.